How Do I Add Google Analytics To My WordPress Site?
Knowing how your audience interacts with your Jobify powered website is crucial for your success. The best way to know your audience is through your traffic stats and this is what Google Analytics provides for free.
- Download and install the " Simple Google Analytics" plugin to your WordPress site and activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin through 'Simple Google Analytics' submenu in the the ' Settings' section of the WordPress admin menu.
- Add your google analytics ID there. An example of Google Analytics ID --> UA-0000000-0.
- Choose if your blog is on a sub-domain or not. This option is defined in your Google Analytics settings page. Do not change if you aren't sure.
- Enter the domain where your WordPress site install is located.
- Press " Save Changes" and your done.
If you have any issues with this plugin please file a support request with the author of the plugin here.